v1.1.1 – 2020-10-03
- [NEW!] My License > Beta Testing – Beta testing now available to all ToolKit users
- [NEW!] Data Handling > Import/Export – Easily import/export ToolKit settings for fast setup on other sites.
- [UPDATE] Enable access to Data Handling preferences even if plugin is deactivated
- [UPDATE] Added Lottie to Widget Manager
- [UI UPDATE] Updated Plugin links to include changelog and plugin details, removed ‘check for updates’ option
- [OPTIMIZATIONS] Optimized ToolKit’s database & cronjob footprint – more than 50% more lighter
v1.1 – 2020-09-17
- [NEW!] Booster > All New Code Cleaner area
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > WP Core Manager , Source Code, & WooCommerce options
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > WP Core Manager > “Disable XML-RPC”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > WP Core Manager > “Disable RSS Feeds”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > WP Core Manager > “Disable REST API”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > WP Core Manager > “Disable oEmbed”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > WP Core Manager > “Disable Dashicons When Logged Out”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > Source Code > “Remove WP Shortlinks”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > Source Code > “Remove Query Strings”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > Source Code > “Remove “Windows Live Writer” link Tag”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > Source Code > “Remove Really Simple Discovery (RSD) Tag”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > Source Code > “Remove RSS Feed Links”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > Source Code > “Remove REST API Links”
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > WooCommerce > “Dequeue WC Cart Fragments” options
- [NEW!] Booster > Code Cleaner > WooCommerce > Disable WC Scripts Sitewide On Non-Woo Pages/Posts.
- [NEW!] Syncer completely revamped to use it’s own API framework
- [NEW!] Toolbox > WP Core Manager
- [NEW!] Toolbox > WP Core Manager > WP Core Tweaks, Automatic Updates, Background Tasks
- [NEW!] Toolbox > Code Manager > Insert code into WP Admin Dashboard Footer
- [NEW!] Add Ability to Exclude certain scripts from CSS or JS Combine area in Booster
- [NEW!] All New Access Manager with User Access Links & Plugin Visibility Options
- [NEW!] My License > Data Handling options
- [NEW!] Added “Regen Elementor CSS” option in Admin Toolbar > Toolkit
- [NEW!] Add Check For Updates option on Plugins page
- [NEW!] Booster > Performance Scan > Add YSlow tab
- [UI UPDATE] Booster > Performance Scan > Scan History area cleaned up, “Clear History” added
- [UI UPDATE] Logo updated, top banner area added, new icons, new tab styling, new font sizing
- [UI UPDATE] Checkboxes replaced with Toggles
- [UI UPDATE] Widget Manager moved from Booster to Toolbox
- [UI UPDATE] Create New Tab in ToolKit > “Theme Manager”. Move Themeless under as a sub tab
- [UI UPDATE] “Unload WP Bloat” replaced with all new Code Cleaner
- [UI UPDATE] Removed “Disable jQuery Migrate” since WP 5.5 does that now
- [UI UPDATE] New loader animation- standardized across UI. Deleted 2 loader gifs in previous versions
- [UI UPDATE] If User Enables Lazy Load in Booster, Update WP Core Tweaks > to “Use ToolKit Lazy Load”
- [BUG FIX] Booster > Widget Manager > WP Widgets – Widgets Disappear After Disabling
- [BUG FIX] Fix ToolKit My License bug- can’t deactivate license in some environments
- [BUG FIX] Booster> Performance Scan: Location & Browser Type Always Says “Default” for some users
- [BUG FIX] Some users couldn’t deactivate/remove sites from their license via their Client Portal
- [PERFORMANCE TWEAKS] Syncer now over 60% faster!
- [PERFORMANCE TWEAKS] General Optimizations to Code & Files
- [OPTIMIZATIONS] Themeless & Syncer updated for Elementor v3.x compatibility
- [OPTIMIZATIONS] ToolKit Code Optimizations/Cleaning Round 2
- [DEPRECIATION] Code Reviewed for Elementor v3.0 deprecations and updated
v1.0.4 – 2020-06-20
- [UPDATED] My License area updated to hide the license key.
- [PATCHED] Fixed compatibility with WooCommerce v4.2 in certain server environments.
- [PATCHED] Patched Booster’s Widget Manager.
- [OPTIMIZED] General updates & optimizations.
v1.0.3 – 2020-04-07
- [PATCHED] Fixed Widget Manager bug which kept widgets from dequeuing in certain WP environments that used a language other than English.
- [OPTIMIZED] General updates & optimizations for Elementor v2.9.7.
- [OPTIMIZED] General updates & optimizations for Themeless.
v1.0.2 – 2020-03-06
- [NEW!] Successfully transitioned our licensing API over to Easy Digital Downloads. This will allow us the freedom to create new Elementor plugins while giving existing ToolKit members free access to all future plugins. It also allows us to offer better renewal options and discounts for license holders.
- [NEW!] Widget Manager added to Booster. Users can now dequeue/disable any widget in Elementor’s editor + WordPress- including Dashboard widgets.
- [NEW!] Unload Options now allow users to dequeue even more unneeded/unused WP files
- [UPDATED] Themeless framework updated- works great with Elementor v2.9’s Theme Styling/Global Styling framework
- [UPDATED] PageSpeed + YSlow recommendations are now displayed within Booster!
- [UPDATED] Improved Google Font Combining/Handling in Booster
- [PATCHED] Syncer is now updated to work with our new licensing API as well as recent Elementor v2.9 updates
- [OPTIMIZED] General UI + Code tweaks + updates.
- [OPTIMIZED] Syncer now runs 2-3x faster than in previous versions.
- [WEBSITE UPDATE] Client Portal updated to now work with EDD’s license API.
- [WEBSITE UPDATE] All Existing ToolKit members have been upgraded to an All Access Pass. This license type will grant free access to any upcoming plugins we release for Elementor!
v22.214.171.124 – 2019-10-01
- [UPDATED] Patched Syncer to work with latest Elementor core update
which impacted the theme library and how it stores templates.
- [UPDATED] General UI & Performance Updates
- [UPDATED] Updated Booster GTMetrix scanner
v1.0.1 – 2019-08-08
- [NEW!] Default WooCommerce Styling
- [NEW!] Added support for over 30 new custom domain extensions for Booster’s GTMetrix Scan
- [NEW!] Compatibility with ELE Custom Skins Plugin. “Loop” Templates added to both Syncer + Themeless
- [NEW!] General performance updates for Booster.
- [NEW!] Added helpful resources for NGINX AND LiteSpeed users!
- [NEW!] Clear Cache via new Admin Bar option
- [UPDATED] Appearance –> Themes area styling bug when Themeless is activated/deactivated
- [UPDATED] After running a GTMetrix scan, users have to refresh the page in order to save booster subtab settings
- [UPDATED] Toolbox insert Header + Footer hooks + code placement
- [UPDATED] Dashboard styling bugs when ToolKit or Themeless is activated
- [UPDATED] Fixed bugs regarding Global templates & styling in Theme Builder when Themeless is activated.
- [UPDATED] Single Post Templates properly pulls in Gutenberg editor content
- [UPDATED] Plugin Updater revamped. 1-Click Update Now enabled.
- [OPTIMIZED] ToolKit css + js combined, merged, and optimized- resulted in 35% reduction in plugin size
In addition to the above updates, we’ve also:
- Removed the list of sites from the My License Tab in Toolkit. Users may now manage their license via their Account Portal on our site. This is done by logging into your Account –> Orders –> Manage License.
v1.0 – 2019-07-09
- NOW AVAILABLE: Initial Release of ToolKit For Elementor!