We’re super excited to announce v1.0.1 for ToolKit for Elementor.
This update includes the following fixes, updates, and additions:
- FIXED: Appearance –> Themes area styling bug when Themeless is activated/deactivated
- FIXED: After running a GTMetrix scan, users have to refresh the page in order to save booster subtab settings
- ADDED: Added support for over 30 new custom domain extensions for Booster’s GTMetrix Scan
- FIXED: Fixed bugs regarding Global templates & styling in Theme Builder when Themeless is activated.
- FIXED: Single Post Templates properly pulls in Gutenberg editor content
- ENHANCED: Plugin Updater revamped. 1-Click Update Now enabled.
- ADDED: Default WooCommerce Styling
- FIXED: Dashboard styling bugs when ToolKit or Themeless is activated
- ADDED: Compatibility with ELE Custom Skins Plugin. “Loop” Templates added to both Syncer + Themeless
- OPTIMIZED: ToolKit css + js combined, merged, and optimized- resulted in 35% reduction in plugin size
- ADDED: General performance updates for Booster. Added helpful resources for NGINX AND LiteSpeed users!
- ADDED: Clear Cache via new Admin Bar option
- FIXED: Toolbox insert Header + Footer hooks + code placement
In addition to the above updates, we’ve also:
- Removed the list of sites from the My License Tab in Toolkit. Users may now manage their license via their Account Portal on our site.This is done by logging into your Account –> Orders –> Manage License.
- Redesigned the Client Portal area on our website for easier access to Downloads and account information.Began creating a LearnDash area for ToolKit users only. [Coming Soon]
Beta versions are only available to Beta Testers and are meant for testing purposes only. Please back up your sites before testing beta versions.
v1.0.1 Beta will be available for download beginning July 31st, 2019.
Want to help us continue to improve ToolKit? Click here to apply to join our Beta Testing team.